Recognised by some as the TED Talks of the philatelic world, The Philatelic Traders' Society & Virtual Stampex are excited to offer one lucky individual the opportunity to host a Stampex Talk at Virtual Stampex.
With just one slot left in the schedule, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. In order to have a chance to win, we ask that you fill in the form below.
Things you'll want to think about before applying.
1. Think of a topic. You must be able to talk about this subject for 40 minutes and host a Q&A.
2. All talks are hosted in an online webinar - similar to zoom. This means your computer must have a camera.
3. To apply you must fill out the form below and submit it before the 9th April.
4. The lucky winner will be sent the date and time for a talk slot between 4th -6th May.
5. All talks are recorded and uploaded onto YouTube after the show.
6. The winner will be contacted w/c 10th April.
7. There is only one slot. The PTS MD and PTS Chairman will have the final say in who secures this space. Their decision is final.
8. Runners up may be contacted to conduct a Roundtable discussion at the event on their Talk topic.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.