This year, Virtual Stampex will be home to a number of Roundtables. In a dedicated room, Roundtables allow up to 16 people to connect via video in a fully integrated space to discuss key areas of interest, debate hot topics and meet in an informal session at the show.
The 5 PTS hosted Roundtables are:
1. LEARN - a Roundtable schedule dedicated to education, including facilitated sessions on topics such as expertising, exhibiting, beginner guides and more.
2. CONNECT - a Roundtable schedule offering visitors a chance to meet key philatelic influencers and experts from around the world, as well as to meet Stampex Talks Auditorium speakers after a Talk.
3. EXPLORE - a Roundtable schedule focussed on the hot topics of the moment such as what philately looks like in 2035, the future of catalogue publishing, digital exhibiting, NFT/crypto stamps
4. SOCIETIES - a place for any philatelic society anywhere in the world to meet for a presentation, AGM or informal get together
5. MEET THE DEALER - any booth holder can book a 30 or 60 minute slot to present to a wider group of collectors together, or ask questions
A full schedule can be found online here and will be finalised by 31st March.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.